Thank you for your interest in a Seven Hills multi-generational Australian Labradoodle. Our puppies are $3000 each. Each puppy is the same price regardless of size, gender, color or markings.
Your puppy is reserved once we receive and review your puppy application, notify you that we feel we can meet your needs for a puppy, and your $500 non-refundable reservation fee is received. The $500 reservation fee will be applied to the purchase price of your puppy. For our puppy buyers convenience, we take PayPal, wire transfer, personal check and credit cards for the required reservation fee.
Payment in full for your Seven Hills puppy is due at least two weeks before your puppy’s published go home date. If you won’t be able to pick up your puppy in person and have pre-arranged with us to bring your puppy to you, those additional travel costs are also due with your final puppy payment. If it is more convenient for your family, you can make periodic payments instead of paying the entire balance at one time.
If circumstances come up that don’t allow you to take home your Seven Hills puppy at the agreed to go home date, you may roll your reservation fee over to the next available spot in another litter. Your reservation fee is valid for 1 year from the date it is received.
What you will get with your amazing puppy from Seven Hills.
Your multi-generational Australian Labradoodle puppy from Seven Hills will come with the following:
- A 2-year health guarantee against genetic problems that would alter the quality of your puppy’s life.
- Puppy paperwork to include a copy of the puppy’s pedigree, a copy of the veterinarian’s examination, registration paperwork, and puppy feeding and care instructions.
- A snuggle blanket with mama and litter mate’s scent.
- A bag of the high-quality puppy food that the puppy has been eating since being weaned from mama. This bag of food should last you over 2 weeks.
- A 30-day free puppy health insurance policy.
- An examination completed by a veterinarian, first round of puppy vaccinations and de-worming.
- A leash and a collar.
- A puppy that is raised from day 1 in an enriched, controlled environment by experienced Australian Labradoodle breeders whose primary focus is the physical, social and emotional well-being and development of your puppy. We do everything we can to ensure a well-adjusted, healthy, happy puppy.
- A lifetime of support from Seven Hills Australian Labradoodles.